We walk you through the treatment process with care!
The Edge Treatment Center strives for excellence to provide superior addiction treatment for men and women. This excellence we infuse into every step of our treatment process. Loved ones will take comfort in the fact that The Edge Treatment Center treats potential clients and their families with complete respect and dignity. What’s more, our admissions counselors are experts in working on your behalf when it comes to your insurance company.
We’re only too happy to stay on the phone with you and answer every one of your questions. We can discuss travel arrangements and accommodations, your insurance policy and what benefits may help cover the costs of treatment, and what to expect through each of the stages of our addiction treatment program. Call us now to craft a personalized plan for you or for a someone you care for: (800) 778-1772.
From there, a treatment intake coordinator can meet with clients (and sometimes family members) to fill out paperwork and discuss rules and regulations, grievance procedures and the client’s rights.
The Edge Treatment Center will determine whether the client requires detoxification. We will make all the arrangements for admission to our clinically supervised detox center to make sure the client remains safe and comfortable through this detox process. Again, you can rest easy knowing that we’re here to take care of all the details.
Call now at (800) 778-1772 and we can find the solutions you’re looking for.
- Your driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- Insurance card.
- A list of all your medications and dosages. Please bring a 4-day supply to insure you do not miss any medications during your transition. While in treatment, authorized medications will be distributed from our local Pharmacy at an additional cost. If you have advanced directive please bring it with you.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referents, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Hats and sunglasses.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise; a comfortable pair of hiking boots may also be needed.
- Workout attire, including gym attire and an appropriate swimsuit or trunks.
- Shoes, shirts and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. Dress codes are to be followed while in treatment.
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion, and sunscreen. All toiletries must be alcohol free.
- Electronics: An alarm clock (without radio) and hair dryer. Headset radios, CD players (without speakers), I-pods and MP3 players (no speakers) Camera (must be sensitive of others privacy) may be brought. Certain phases may not allow use of cell phones or laptops, but these items may be brought and stored until use is permitted by staff.
- We recommend you bring a limited amount of clothing (7 to 10 days’ worth of clothing, limit 2 suitcases and 1 carry on as we have limited storage).
- Laundry facilities, detergent, iron and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
- A credit card, cashier’s check, personal check or wire transfers are an acceptable form of payment. Please contact Admissions and make any necessary arrangements prior to your arrival. Payment is due in full upon Admission.
- Credit card information to be on file for any incidental charges. Medication will be billed by a local pharmacy and they will need a credit card on file in order to fill any prescriptions. You will also be responsible for any co-pays or visits to the doctor.
- Inappropriate Clothing: Clothing depicting drugs, alcohol, violence or sex. Excessively tight fitting clothes. Low cut, revealing shirts (no bare midriffs). Short-shorts (only shorts with a hem one inch above the knee may be worn).
- Items of excessive value. Windward Way is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value.
- Home furnishings; as all of our properties are fully furnished.
- Electrical appliances:
- Kitchen appliances
- Cosmetics that contain alcohol:
- Alcohol free cosmetics can be brought from home or purchased locally.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any unauthorized medications will be destroyed upon admission into the facility (i.e. Suboxone, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien, Adderall etc).
*Please be advised any items deemed inappropriate or excessive will be shipped home at owners expense.